GFB T9381 DV+ Valve 2.0 TSI
£150.00 (£125.00 excl. VAT)
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery after gearshift or brief throttle lift
- Improved boost holding
- Unrivalled longevity, backed by our Lifetime Warranty
The T9351 DV+ has been and remains the workhorse of the DV+ family. By replacing the problematic valve mechanism of the factory electronic diverter whilst re-using the solenoid, the T9351 works brilliantly, keeping the cost low and the benefits high.
However, with the T9351 there is an increase in overall height of 11mm, which in some cases can cause clearance issues, for example:
- 2013.5+ Jetta GLI
- Any MQB platform with an aftermarket intake or IS38 turbo
- Audi 4.0 TFSI from 2012-2017
Here’s where the T9381 comes in. Featuring a low-profile integrated solenoid, the T9381 is shorter and more compact than even the factory diverter, ensuring it will fit the tightest applications.
The T9381 can also be used instead of the T9351 when you’d prefer to replace the entire factory diverter valve rather than re-use the factory solenoid (e.g. if your solenoid is faulty).
- SHARPER THROTTLE RESPONSE
- FASTER BOOST RECOVERY ON GEARSHIFT
- SOLVES BOOST LEAKING ISSUES
- BUILT TO LAST
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV to match.
GFB's DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles. By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-orientated product.
GFB’s DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to “pilot actuation” to ensure better performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the bin (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works and replaces what doesn’t. It retains the factory solenoid and ECU control to ensure simple installation and reliable operation.
- 10% faster opening, 50% faster closing than the factory diverter
- Retains the factory solenoid for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on stock or modified engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost