Ecutek Tuning BMW N55 & S55 M2, M2 Competition ,M3 & M4
AReeve Performance are now pleased to offer Ecutek tuning for BMW F series;
BMW N55 135,235,335,M2
BMW S55 M2 Competition,M3,M4
- N55 Engine Models
- F20 M135i – MY 2012 – MY2016
- F22 M235i – MY 2014 – MY 2016
- F30/F31/F34 335i – MY 2011 – MY 2015
- F32/33/36 435i – MY 2013 – MY 2016
- F10/F11/F07 535i – MY2012 – M2017
- F12/F13/F06 640i – MY 2012 – MY 2018
- F01/F02 740i, 740Li – MY 2012 – MY 2015
- F22 M2 – MY 2015 – MY 2018
- S55 Engine Models *
- F22 M2 Competition – MY 2018 – MY 2021
- F22 M2 CS – MY 2020 – MY 2021
- F80 M3 – MY 2014 – MY 2018
- F82/F83 M4 – MY 2014 – MY2021
*Please note some S55 ECUs are locked by the Dealer or from the factory. These ECU will need unlocking by an EcuTek Dealer before being tuned. Please speak to your EcuTek Dealer to find out if your ECU is locked.
RaceROM Custom features are written into our tuning software to give you unique features that don’t come as standard. They need to be set up by an EcuTek tuner, and you may be charged extra as they take time to configure.
- Four-way Mode Switching
- Swap between four different modes using ECU Connect on your mobile device. For example, Track Mode; Fast Road Mode, E85 Mode; Economy Mode. It’s up to you to decide what set-up you want in each mode.
- Using the RaceROM Boost controller, you can adjust your maximum boost pressure and/or maximum torque in each mode using the cruise control or ECU Connect.
Our free ECU Connect App can be used to create dashboards, read and clear DTCs and control some of our custom RaceROM features in conjunction with our ECU Connect Interface. Find out more about ECU Connect here
- Mode Switching
- Switch between four different modes as detailed above on the fly using your phone.
- Boost Control
- Adjust the above parameters live in each mode via the RaceROM boost and torque controller, using sliders on your phone.
- Custom Features set up by your tuner
- You have up to five features that can be controlled using your mobile device. Configurable as a slider, numerical value or on/off switch, these inputs can be set up to interact with the ECU directly from the driver’s mobile device. Speak to your tuner to discuss what you would like.
- Typical features you could set up are:
- Make your Traction Control more or less aggressive
- Activate your Nitrous
- Set up a Push To Pass button
- Set up a pit lane speed limiter
- Adjust your pedal map