ECU Connect is a free app for the iPhone/iPad and Android that integrates with EcuTek’s Bluetooth vehicle interface to offer you advanced features and functionality.
This exciting product allows tuners and customers to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. It also integrates with the latest EcuTek RaceROM features to provide innovative new functions and even greater control. Newly updated RaceROM will integrate with ECU Connect to give the driver unparalleled control over exciting new features.
The ECU Connect device simply plugs in to the OBD port and connects via Bluetooth. Logging and data viewing is available for a variety of vehicles. We at Ross Sport find the logging capability very useful for remote BMW users.
ECU Connect Features
– Datalogging: Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously
– High-speed: Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)
– RaceROM integration: Driver interaction with RaceROM features
– Performance Analyser: Test and share the results online
– Archive: Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends – directly from within the app
– Read & Clear DTCs: Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc
– ECU Reset: Plus clearing of ECU learnt values
– ECU Info: Provides information about the vehicle concerned
– Dealer Locator: Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world; can be refined by vehicle selection
*Does not apply to all cars: check supported models
ECU Connect works with the latest RaceROM to integrate your device with new and existing features, including…
– Custom Datalogging: Log numerous RaceROM live data parameters including fuel injection volume, per-cylinder knock, injector angle, G-sensors, wheel-slip ratio and more *
– Map Switchi ng: Switch between different modes using the app, and create and name each mode using ProECU *
– Valet Mode: Reduce your car’s power output for when someone else is to drive it *
– Launch Control: Adjust the launch RPM using the app *
– Boost Controller: Set the maximum allowed boost pressure for each Map Switch mode
*Check for feature availability by car model
NEW for Custom Maps!
Five new inputs that can be configured and controlled using ECU Connect. Within ProECU these can be set up as a Slider control, a Numerical value or a Switch, and provides the following possibilities…
– Adjustable Boost: set min/max boost with driver-adjustable slider control
– Adjustable Traction Control: use a slider control for live variation of traction control gain
– Live Adjustments: use slider or numerical control to add/remove ignition timing, adjust fuelling, vary cam timing or alter custom map outputs
– Live Adjustment: of the power output, also engage solenoids or relays
– Valet Mode: turn this ON or OFF using your handheld device
*The number of custom input possibilities depends on the car model
Download ECU Connect
Download ECU Connect for free from the app store of your choice.
App Store: Click Here!
Full instructions setup can be found by Clicking Here!
Universal Model For All Evo Models.
Stock Images Used. Actual Product May Vary.