Push your DCT M2 hard enough at the track and you’ll know about the buzz-killing limp mode in relation to DCT temps. Limiting gear selection and power, its far from ideal.
The CSF Race Race-Spec Dual-Pass DCT Cooler lowers the DCT oil temps consistently, keeping you out of the DCT limp mode. Ensuring DCT temps are no longer a fear!
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high performance core with 12 cooling tubes vs. OEM single-pass with return pipe 6 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab tested at ~40%+ more efficient than the OEM cooler