ESS Tuning S65 G1+ Intercooled Supercharger System
The intercooled S65 G1+ Supercharger System produces a massive 180-220whp gain from stock depending on exhaust system and methanol injection used. It is supplied with both 93AKI/98RON and 93AKI/98RON + methanol injection pulleys as standard.
This kit is designed for 93AKI/98RON fuel or above exclusively, in order to use the included high boost supercharger pulley a methanol injection system must be installed. We recommend the Snow Performance Stage 2 system using the #5 nozzle set to 3PSI start and 7PSI full gain. Torqo or VP methanol is recommended. We do not sell or support the methanol side of the system, so please ensure you find a competent supplier/technician with experience on these injection systems.
This kit is based on the S65 G1 supercharger system and contains all of the same components with the exception of :
- ESS S65 G1+ specific 7rib beltdrive system with all billet pulleys and idlers
- ESS G1+ spec fuel injectors
- Manifold pre configured for Snow Performance methanol injection system.
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked MSS60 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for G1+ spec injectors
- 7PK S65/92mm (93AKI/98RON) and 7PK S65/88mm (93AKI/98RON + methanol) supercharger pulleys
The new ESS G1 supercharger head unit is by far the lightest high capacity supercharger in the industry weighing in at only 9.5lbs and offering unparalleled efficiency, build quality and ultra low noise levels. However, what really sets the ESS S65 kit above all the others is our software tuning. For over 22 years, we?ve lived and breathed BMW?s, and it becomes apparent the second you sit behind the wheel of an ESS tuned car. The kit will include the ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable and specific ESS MSS60 engine software that has undergone over a decade of revisions to get perfected to where it is today. The E-Flash allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software from any PC running Windows 7 or newer and includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program.
Our kit is a reflection of our zero compromise approach to supercharging. Only the best quality components are granted a place in our kits and you can be sure it all fits with absolute precision. After development, we vigorously test both the hardware and software, putting them through their paces on the street, track, and autobahn. Through this, we achieve reliability and quality that is on-par with the OEM themselves. This helps create the ever-desired OEM+ look for an appearance that says ?take me out for a nice dinner, but don?t be afraid to use the back roads and let me loose on the way home.?
- ESS Engineering G1 supercharger unit
- Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold with integrated 6061 T6 velocity stacks optimized for boost
- High capacity liquid intercooler system
- Vortech Maxflow Race bypass assembly
- High temperature cast plastic intake system for SC
- Uni-belt drive system with additional ESS lifetime billet idlers
- Heavy-Duty drive belt
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware
- High temperature silicone hoses with clamps
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost
- 8 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors, G1 spec
- 6PK S65/98mm (91AKI/95RON) and 6PK S65/94mm (93AKI/98RON) supercharger pulleys
- K&N high flow air filter
- ESS E-Flash reprogramming and diagnostic interface
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked MSS60 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for G1 spec injectors
- All installation hardware included
- 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty
Boost pressure: 7.5-9 PSI Intercooled
Horsepower: 180-220whp gain over stock depending on fuel quality and pulley used
Torque: 35-50% gain over stock depending on fuel quality and pulley used
Application intended for: E90 M3, E92 M3, E93 M3 from 2008-2013
- Pre-work?dyno power run & health check
- Professional installation from approved ESS tuners in the UK
- Thorough roadtesting pre-delivery
- Software & further dyno time with printouts provided
Due to varying changes in USD to GBP please contact us for latest Pricing
We offer a complete drive in/ out package for our supercharged conversions, please fill out your details below and someone will get back to you